|Origin||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
|Years active||1995 - 1999, 2003 - ?|
|Associated acts||Trouble, The Skull, Supershine, Debris Inc., Victor Griffin's In-Graved|
|Website||Wet Animal Myspace|
Wet Animal is a band based out of Chicago, with a sound derived in stoner metal heavily influenced by grunge. It would be founded initially in 1995 by Rick Wartell and Shane Pasqualla, as a side project of sorts. The two became friends while Trouble was on tour that same year, with Pasqualla starting the project when he moved to Chicago. However he'd move back to West Virginia after a demo was recorded in 1999.
In 2003 Wartell and Pasqualla would get together to collaborate on the project again, alongside drummer Jeff Olson and bassist Michael Diprima, eventually releasing the eponymous Wet Animal via Escapi Music in 2005 to average reviews. Wet Animal would quietly disband in the late 2000s while Wartell concentrated on Trouble.
- Wet Animal (Studio Album) (2005, Escapi Music)
Last Known Lineup
- Rick Wartell - Guitar (1995 - ?)
- Shane Pasqualla - Guitar, Vocals (1995 - ?)
- Richard Lee Gardner - Bass (2005 - ?)
- Scott Davidson - Drums (2005 - ?)
- Ron Holzner - Bass (1995 - ?)
- Jeff Olson - Drums (1995 - 2004)
- Mark Lira - Drums (Unknown Time Period)
- Michael Diprima - Bass (2004 - 2005)