|Origin||Savannah, Georgia, USA|
|Genres||Sludge Metal, Math Rock, Post-Hardcore|
|Years active||1997 - 2007|
|Labels||Fish Fur, At a Loss, Life Is Abuse|
|Associated acts||Kylesa, Baroness, Black Tusk, Pig Heart Transplant, Karst|
Unpersons was a doom/sludge band active between 1997 - 2007. As a part of the Georgia sludge scene at the time, their sound would also mesh in hardcore, math-rock and post-rock elements with a sludge sound. Through their tenure the band managed to release two albums, two EPs and a split album.
Unpersons would be founded on 1 August 1997 in Savannah. Establishing a heavy mix of hardcore and sludge early on with influences ranging from Melvins to Rudimentary Peni to Black Sabbath the band would perform regularly in the Georgia area before eventually releasing a self-title EP in 2000 via Fish Fur. Two years later the band would release their self-titled album with some touring to follow.
2003 would see the band signed to At A Loss for the release of III that year, with a tour of the West Coast that summer. The next year saw an outtake from the III sessions in IV: Self-Portrait which was a single 15-minute song released via Life Is Abuse. The band would tour in the summer of 2006 with Black Cobra. Finally the band released a split with Baroness on 26 June 2007 entitled A Grey Sigh In A Flower Husk before disbanding.
- Unpersons (EP) (2000, Fish Fur)
- Unpersons (Album) (2002, Fish Fur)
- III (Album) (Album) (2003, At a Loss)
- IV: Self-Portrait (EP) (2004, Life Is Abuse)
- Live at The Jinx (Live Album) (2005, Self-Released)
- A Grey Sigh In A Flower Husk (Split with Baroness) (2007, At a Loss)
- Sanders Creasy - Guitar, Vocals (1997 - 2007)
- Judson Abbott - Guitars (1997 - 2007)
- Carl McGinley - Drums (1997 - 2007)
- Robert - Bass (1997 - 2000)
- Matt Maggioni - Bass (2001 - 2007)
- 2003 North American Tour (With Artimus Pyle on select dates) (2003)
- 2006 North American Tour (With Black Cobra) (2006)