They ate it all.
|Years active||2007 - Present|
Stubb are a stoner rock band from London, England.
The power trios of the late ’60s and early ’70s are the blueprint for Stubb’s loud, hard-driving, fuzzed-up heavy blues rock. The band recorded their first full length album for UK label Superhot Records, and hit the road, gigging with such heavy rock luminaries as the Gentlemans Pistols, Firebird, Cherry Choke, Steak, Sungrazer and The Machine as well as appearing at Desertfest to a packed house. Making the trip over to Europe twice with Stone Axe from the USA further cemented Stubb’s reputation as a solid live act with some serious chops
- Stubb (self titled) album on Superhot Records
- Under a Spell 7" on Stone Stallion Rex
- Cry Of The Ocean album on Ripple Music
- Jack Dickinson- Guitar and vocals
- Peter Holland- Bass and vocals
- Tom Fyfe- Drums
- Chris West- Drums
- Aaron O'Sullovan- Drums
- Isa Bruni- Bass