|Live in Red, Eurotour 2005|
Box art for the DVD.
|Starring||Church of Misery|
|Genre(s)||Stoner Metal, Doom Metal|
|Label||My Own Salvation|
Live in Red, Eurotour 2005 is a DVD released through French label My Own Salvation in 2006 as a release for fans of the band in Europe. It depicts Church of Misery's The Second Coming European Tour 2005 in support of The Second Coming's European release via My Own Salvation. This was their first tour outside of Japan.
The first hour of the DVD features a full hour-long set in St. Etienne, France on October 2, 2005 during the tour. The remaining hour of the DVD details the band's life on the road with footage of other live shows interlaced between. As a bonus the music video for "Filth Bitch Boogie" is included.
"Born in Hell" is an early version of "Born to Raise Hell (Richard Speck)", later to be recorded on the 2008 EP Dennis Nilsen and the 2009 studio album Houses of the Unholy.
Despite being listed as a NTSC DVD it is actually a PAL DVD. This DVD is out of print largely due to the label My Own Salvation ending sometime after the DVD release, becoming the Basses Frequences label.
Live in RedEdit
- Killfornia (Ed Kemper)
- I, Motherfucker (Ted Bundy)
- Candy Man (Dean Corll)
- Red Ripper Blues (Andrei Chikatilo)
- Megalomania (Herbert Mullin)
- Boston Strangler (Albert Desalvo)
- Sick Of Living (Zodiac)
Alive in EuropeEdit
- Boston Strangler (Albert Desalvo) (Nuremburg)
- Soul Discharge (Mark Essex) (Paris)
- I, Motherfucker (Ted Bundy) (Strasbourg)
- Red Ripper Blues (Andrei Chikatilo) (Rouen)
- Born In Hell (Bristol)
- Sick of Living (Zodiac) (Birmingham)
- Sick of Living (Zodiac) (Liverpool)
- Killifornia (Ed Kemper) (London)
- Filth Bitch Boogie (Aileen Wuornos) (Music Video)
Personnel OR StarringEdit
- Hideki Fukasawa - Vocals, Synthesizer
- Tatsu Mikami - Bass
- Junji Narita - Drums
- Takenori Hoshi - Guitar