|Record label information|
|Distributors||Diwphalanx, Daymare, Pedal|
|Genre(s)||Drone, Stoner Metal, Psychedelic Rock, Shoegaze|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Based in||Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan|
|Website||Inoxia Records Official|
Inoxia's earliest known beginnings date back to 1996 with their first release being the From Koenji To Eternity compilation released that same year. Inoxia from that point would sporadically release CDs of Soft, Thermo and Boris. In 2002, Inoxia's first vinyl release would come in the form of 1970 / Wareruraido (Demos of two songs from Heavy Rocks.).
The first two Boris with Merzbow collaborations saw their release via Inoxia as did the Japanese version of Altar by Sunn O))) & Boris. The label only has done sporadic releases since, roughly one a year. To date the latest release through the Inoxia imprint is Live 06062014 by Japanese psych rock band Rollo, released in 2014.
Since the 2010s the majority of Boris' self-released material has come out through their Fangs Anal Satan artistic imprint.
- Various Artists - From Koenji To Eternity
- Keiji Haino with Boris - Black: Implication Flooding
- Choukoku no Niwa / Boris - More Echoes, Touching Air Landscape
- Boris with Merzbow - Megatone
- Boris with Merzbow - 04092001
- Boris - Sound Track From Film "Mabuta no Ura"
- Boris and Sunn O))) - Altar
- Boris with Michio Kurihara - Rainbow
- Boris - Dronevil -Final-
- KTL - IV
- Stephen O'Malley and Atsuo - Uroborus Circuit