|Origin||Tel Aviv, Gush Dan, Israel|
|Years active||2006 - Present|
|Labels||Relapse Records, Hell Comes Home|
|Associated acts||Matricide, Hammercult, Murderous Wolves, Panta Rhei, Betrayer, Sonne Adam|
Dukatalon are a sludge metal band from Tev Aviv, Israel. Active since 2006 their sound is comparable to the likes of Eyehategod, Buzzov*en and Fistula. They currently have a single album released to date with a follow-up in the works.
The name Dukatalon comes from a brand of particularly non-environmentally friendly chemical pesticide used to spray oranges.
Dukatalon formed sometime in 2006 by the trio of Tzori, Shreibman and Shilo. Performing sporadically at the time in Israel the band would self-release their first EP featuring three original songs and a cover of "Mainline" by Buzzov*en. Some months after that release the band would open for Om on their infamous Israel Pilgrimage. Two years later the band would self-release their debut album Saved By Fear and upon signing to Relapse, release the album worldwide a year later. Original bassist Cavan Shreibman would leave the band in 2009 and eventually the band would rotate through a series of bassists before Roy Ben Samuel would join. The band would have an official release party for Saved by Fear on 7 January 2011 with a tour of Europe the next year.
Dukatalon remain active performing in their native country of Israel though the band have hinted at a new album and music video in the works.
- Dukatalon (EP) (August 2007, Independent)
- Saved By Fear (Studio Album) (14 December 2010, Relapse Records)
- Dukatalon / Rites (Split with Rites) (6 August 2012, Hell Comes Home)
- Zafrir Tzori - Guitar, Vocals (2006 - Present)
- Roy Ben Samuel - Bass (2012 - Present)
- Maayan Henik - Drums (2017 - Present)
- Cavan Shreibman - Bass (2006 - 2009)
- Yariv Shilo - Drums (2006 - 2017)
- Lior Mayer - Bass (2009 - 2011)
- Ilia Gueta - Bass (2009)