|Origin|| Nashville, Tennessee (Early)|
Louisville, Kentucky (Current)
|Years active||2012 - Present|
|Labels||Sweet Sounds, Banana Tapes, Somewherecold Records|
|Associated acts||Brother Ares, Buddhist Pill, Endless Body, The Minor Second|
|Current members||Blake Edward Conley|
droneroom's sound is based in minimalist drones but also country-esque rhythms along with pedal loops to create a fuller effect. Vocals are sparse but occasional.
- So Much Magnetism (for Caleb Greene) (EP) (2012)
- Trying to Remember What I Remember (Album) (2014)
- Primitive Loop (Album) (2015)
- Piss Poor (EP) (2015, Sweet Sounds)
- Jesus Year (Album) (2018, Banana Tapes)
- I'll Make It Up To You, I Swear... (Album) (2019, Somewherecold Records)
- The Coyote Adrift in the Unfamiliar (Single) (2020, Silber Records)
- Blake Edward Conley - Guitar, Vocals (2012 - Present)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.