|Clouds Taste Satanic|
|Origin||Brooklyn, New York|
|Genres||Doom Metal, Post-Metal|
|Years active||2013 - Present|
|Labels||Kinda Like Music|
|Website||Clouds Taste Satanic on Facebook|
Clouds Taste Satanic are an instrumental doom/post-metal quartet, formed in 2013. The band describes themselves as "Post-Doom Instrumental Metal", drawing influence from the likes of Bongripper, Bongzilla, Belzebong, Bong, Pelican, Sleep and Earth among others. The band is notable for their DIY aesthetic and creative designs to each of their albums, having released six to date.
Clouds Taste Satanic would form in Brooklyn circa 2013, quickly composing instrumental doom songs with heavy themes in psychedelia, space and satanism. Clouds Taste Satanic would release their debut album, To Sleep Beyond The Earth, in May 2014. A follow-up album in Your Doom Has Come saw release on 1 September 2015. The band would also play their earliest known show on 5 December at Lucky 13 Saloon. On 5 May 2016 the band would perform the entirety of their newest album live, leading up to the release for Dawn of The Satanic Age on 27 September, followed by several shows in the New York area and a trip to Indianapolis for an appearance at Doomed & Stoned Festival.
With three albums in three years the band was attaining praise from the likes of CVLT Nation, Doomed & Stoned, The Sludgelord, Invisible Oranges, Desert Psychlist and many others. With more frequent shows and an appearance at Descendants of Crom in 2017, Clouds Taste Satanic would release their fourth and longest album to date in The Glitter of Infinite Hell on 31 October to further acclaim. Clouds Taste Satanic would celebrate their fifth anniversary as a band with In Search Of Heavy, a four CD box set with all four albums to date. 2019 would see four new songs spanning over two albums: Evil Eye (Released 30 April 2019, Walpurgis Eve) and Second Sight (Released 31 October 2019, Halloween), both of which gaining positive reception. In regards to shows the band performed several gigs in New York 2019, branching out in the summer for an appearance at The Maryland Doom Fest.
- To Sleep Beyond The Earth (Studio Album) (2014, Kinda Like Music)
- Your Doom Has Come (Studio Album) (2015, Kinda Like Music)
- Dawn of the Satanic Age (Studio Album) (2016, Kinda Like Music)
- The Glitter of Infinite Hell (Studio Album) (2017, Kinda Like Music)
- Evil Eye (Studio Album) (2019, Kinda Like Music)
- Second Sight (Studio Album) (2019, Kinda Like Music)
- Sean Bay - Bass (2013 - Present)
- Steven Scavuzzo - Guitar (2013 - Present)
- Greg Acampora - Drums (2015 - Present)
- Brian Bauhs - Guitar (2016 - Present)
- Christy Davis - Drums (2013 - 2015)
- David Weintraub - Guitar (2013 - 2016)